Welcome to Foundation For Healthcare Innovation and Development!
Foundation for Healthcare, Innovation and Development (FHIND) is a not-for-profit group and associates network which is both non-political and non-religious.
- To promote research, innovation and service development through the sustained improvement of health systems and services; especially for vulnerable and underserved groups.
- Health systems and services research, to encourage best practice and influence policy change.
- Working in partnership with government and non-government agencies to design, plan, build,scale-up and evaluate programmes and services.
- Translating knowledge into effective tools for the improvement of health service delivery.
- Advocacy for the adoption and implementation of evidence-based health practices.
- Strengthening a productive collaboration between the public and private health sectors.
- Sharing our knowledge through scientific papers.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Commissioning and GroundBreaking of Joseph Ukpo Hospitals and Research Institutes (JUHRI) Afua Site, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
On Wednesday, 6th of June 2018, all roads led to Afua community in Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, as people from within and outside the country turned up to witness the commissioning of the first site of Joseph Ukpo Hospitals and...
To strengthen the health system of Cross River State in Emergency Medicine, a team of Emergency Medicine Technicians (EMT) from the United States of America has trained 40 health workers in the state. The three-week health-training course, which was the first in the...
Nick Maxwell was in the second day of teaching a group of 20 Nigerians the skills necessary to serve as emergency medical technicians when a bus carrying a group of student nurses overturned. As the EMT classes were taking place at a hospital with the closes proximity...